Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,864 (R$ 9,716) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)