Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / BSD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 94% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,056 (B$6,497) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)