Cost of living comparison between Narbonne, France and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,818 in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)