Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,076 in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Darmstadt costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,499 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (22 minutes ago)