Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,801 in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (27 minutes ago)