Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,285 in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)