Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,354 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)