Cost of living comparison between Nancy, France and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,718 in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)