Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,557 (元19,196) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)