Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01327 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,451 (109,355 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $508 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)