Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01314 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,679 (203,805 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)