Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.620 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 35% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,427 (3,912 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)