Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.668 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 45% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,525 (6,771 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)