Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02638 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,648 (100,401 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (28 minutes ago)