Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,385 (¥411,119) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)