Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,792 (¥457,775) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)