Cost of living comparison between Nagpur, India and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,283 (₨165,702) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)