Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,446 (¥530,377) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)