Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00783 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,400 (¥306,420) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)