Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,981 (¥255,621) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (34 minutes ago)