Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,428 (¥418,310) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (27 minutes ago)