Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09142 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,784 (30,458 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)