Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08869 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,455 (16,401 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (22 minutes ago)