Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 34% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,133 (₨147,865) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (35 minutes ago)