Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01246 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,257 (₨100,905) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)