Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40588 EUR / FJD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 18% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,122 (5,229 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)