Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41280 EUR / FJD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,137 (5,177 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)