Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44695 EUR / FJD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,756 (8,405 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (30 minutes ago)