Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,459 (3,799,140 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)