Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,482 (₨113,215) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)