Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.092 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,973 (﷼ 943) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)