Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.126 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,111 (﷼ 993) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)