Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.386 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,899 (﷼ 1,634) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,321 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)