Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.208 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,938 (﷼ 878) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)