Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.206 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,147 (﷼ 973) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)