Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,159 in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (44 minutes ago)