Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,955 in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)