Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 925 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,352 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)