Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21348 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,728 (RM12,779) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)