Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21150 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,632 (RM12,444) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)