Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,921 ($5,308) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)