Cost of living comparison between Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,542 ($4,946) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)