Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01052 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 54% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €879 (Taka 83,623) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)