Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01089 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 52% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,486 (Taka 136,447) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)