Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,461 (4,822KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (23 minutes ago)