Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,458 (4,815KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)