Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,458 (5,800,804 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panipat costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)