Cost of living comparison between Morón, Cuba and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 5% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,089 (3,362 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)