Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,201 (Mex$ 50,667) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)