Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,048 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,081 (C$3,061) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)