Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,899 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,612 (C$5,158) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (41 minutes ago)