Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 31% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,920 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)