Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03249 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,342 ($U102,876) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)