Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03289 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,641 ($U110,715) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)