Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02715 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,902 ($U70,055) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)