Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11930 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,788 ($b14,992) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)