Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12383 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,696 ($b13,693) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (41 minutes ago)