Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13702 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 4% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,106 ($b22,666) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (43 minutes ago)