Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,726 (COL$8,318,872) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)