Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00663 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,999 (J$301,361) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)