Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00664 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,864 (J$280,739) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (39 minutes ago)