Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 40% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,384 in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)