Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 41% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,569 in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)