Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 40% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,655 in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)