Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00642 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,951 (303,648 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)