Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,155 (C$3,220) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (20 minutes ago)