Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04353 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,383 (Mex$ 31,773) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)