Cost of living in Monaco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monaco is 172% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,497 in Monaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)