Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / KES
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,827 (Shilling311,605) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)