Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00914 EUR / KES
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,788 (Shilling304,978) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)