Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00918 EUR / KES
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,772 (Shilling301,926) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (31 minutes ago)