Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea vs Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,204 (₩2,821,023) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)