Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,598 (₩3,420,715) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)