Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 825% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €27,738 (16,184,363 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)