Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00164 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 790% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €27,803 (16,940,304 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)