Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,160 ($2,537) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (37 minutes ago)