Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,217 (¥287,683) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)