Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00817 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,106 (¥502,599) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (16 minutes ago)