Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,545 (¥336,437) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)