Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00888 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,995 (₨449,986) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)