Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19936 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,546 (RM7,753) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)