Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,051 ($2,391) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)