Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,147 ($4,508) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)