Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,435 ($2,911) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)