Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,382 ($4,656) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (41 minutes ago)